Friday 4 June 2010

“Flowers”


Summer time is here and so is my new collection of flower vases!

Fresh, simple, elegant vases, which look fabulous sold singularly which one can then fill with fresh summer flowers or a small collection of vases in a variety of heights, colours, can be used to create inspiring pretty clusters to bring a splash of delicate colour to any interior all year round.

These are sold individually.
A matt white vase decorated with a single glossy colored flower. Inside the vase has a white glossy finish.

Flowers available in the five different colours:
Green, Yellow, Dark pink, Pale pink, Blue.

Vases are available in three sizes:
Small, H170mm, D60mm, £15
Medium, H210mm, D60mm, £18
Large, H255mm, D60mm, £21

1 comment:

  1. I love these and own a few of the small heart vases I got from Cambridge :)

    My question is though would you allow me to hire the large ones for my wedding? I would love the hire (if possible) around 8 vases and would get some official photographs of them on the tables that you could use along with the vintage crockery and masonry jars :)

    Kind regards,

    Kimberley Smith

    Kimberleysmith28@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete